Buying a used car is always a gamble for buyers. You never know what you end up with if you are not careful. So how do you check the condition of used Ford EcoSport in Bangalore before buying? Here is a quick checklist that you can use.
- Balance of the Car: A car that has been stored in an uneven place for more than 6 months can have problems with balance and form of the car. So make sure that you have got the car placed on an even surface and check the balance of the tyres on both sides.
- Check Paint Job: Run your hand over the paint of the car to check for bubbles or perforation. If you find them then it means that there is an evidence of rust hiding under the paint.
- Lift the Carpets: A car will hide a lot of secrets under the rugs and foot carpets. So make sure that you lift them up and check the body of the car at the bottom. Rust in these parts can be hard to hide.
- Check the Tyres: Check thetyres for wear and tear. If the tread on the tyres have filled up then it means the car has been in use for long.
- Compare Odometer Reading with Maintenance Records: There are chances that the dealer has rolled back the odometer. To make sure that you don’t fall prey to odometer fraud make sure that you compare the reading with the number on the service records of the car.
- Burn Oil Marks: Open the hood of the car and look for burn oil marks. If the car is not serviced properly and the engine oil not changed regularly then it will leave black rings caused by burning of oil.